By the end of the course you will have the Knowledge and Skills to:
- With reference to the PDCA cycle, explain the process-based quality management system model for ISO 9001:2015 and the role of an internal audit in the maintenance and improvement of Quality Management Systems
- Explain the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up an internal QMS Audit, in accordance with ISO 19011:2011.
- Plan, conduct, report and follow-up an internal audit of part of a QMS based on ISO 9001:2015, and in accordance with ISO 19011:2011.
- Mr. William Tsui – LRQA (IRCA registered) Lead Assessor and tutor
- Ms. Tong Chen – LRQA (IRCA registered) Lead Assessor and tutor
Language: Cantonese with English training material
Date: 7-8 June 2016, Tuesday - Wednesday
Venue: The EXCELSIOR Hong Kong, 281 Gloucester Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Fees: HK$3000 per person. Lunch and refreshments will be provided in the hotel.
Register to secure your seat today! For enquiries, please contact our customer service, Ms. Grace Guan firstname.lastname@example.org or call 2287 9305.
View details of Training Programme:
Download Registration Form:
Once complete, e-mail a copy to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.